Working Hand

Thursday, June 21, 2007


click for a larger image


Who says working hands can't get pretty?

Isha has been bugging me to retouch the henna tattoo she had on her back. I've been asking a lot of people where I can buy henna, some didn't know and one said that it can be bought near the indian temple at UN Avenue. But I am too lazy to go there, then I remembered that henna is also used for dyeing hair. So I went to the nearest HBC and bought. I really don't know if the one intended for the hair will work on body art. I tried it yesterday, but the henna didn't give a stain. Maybe I mixed it the wrong way, I dunno, the instruction said for me to mix it with water, so I did. Maybe the henna color was too light (mahogany) so I thought of mixing two colors, black and mahoganny. I surfed the net for some tips on how to mix henna and came up with this. Lemon, honey and henna powder. It was sticky compared to the one I mixed yesterday. Hopefully this will stain, so I can enjoy my henna design which I copied from the internet. How do you like my nail art? Pardon me, but I had enough time (read: nothing to do), so I thought of getting my hand pretty by doing the henna and nail art...here goes my DIY powers again ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP