Do You Love to Cook?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

As i've written in my past entry, I was made the official cook in the family, and I'm starting to like it...really! Good thing I have a beautiful kitchen (imho) which all the more encourages me cook. I have a few sets of cookware given to me by my MIL, but I want to add bernedes cookware to my collection. I want to have their cookware and cooking tools, especially their elegant stainless steel cookware. Check out all their cookware sets, geez I wanna have it all. It could inspire me to cook and come up with new dishes to feed the family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP