.:: dot com ::.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wahoo! MY OTHER HOME is already up and running. Special thanks goes to KC who installed Wordpress to keep the site running, and for patiently answering all my emails pertaining to the setup.

I'm inviting everyone to pay me a visit and if it's not much kindly include my link in your blogroll too. I'd appreciate it very much really. I'll still be blogging here at blogspot too so don't erase my link ^_^

And to "you" who bought the domain name for me, I thank you! Thanks to your generosity and friendship, I appreciate all the things you did for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP