.:: Jolie's Lips ::.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have thin lips, so once in a while I dream of owning Angelina's pouty lips. Since I wanted very much to have pouty lips, I checked this out at Beauty Bar. The first time I applied it to my lips, I felt uneasy, a bit perspiring too because of the sting it gives to the lips. Now you ask if I achieved the pouty look? NOT AT ALL! Have to manually pout, harhar ^_^ But I'm not losing hope, the girl behind the counter said that if I apply it frequently, it just might work! Btw, this is my second purchase for that purpose. The other one I bought at Face Shop, and didn't work too. I guess I need an injection or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP