.:: My First...and they LOVED it! .::

Sunday, July 22, 2007



Remember they made me the official cook? Since then, I have never stopped searching for new recipes to feed them. This is the first time I did Sweet and Sour Fish, and I'm glad they loved it! They usually do not go for tomato based recipes, and I was surprised they all went "it's yummy Mom!" I love cooking for the family coz they really appreciate my inferior cooking skills...don't worry I'm on my way to become a good cook for you guys! Meantime, just enjoy all the experiments ^_^ I do for you.

1 comments:

Chinneeq 10:47 AM  

Girlie, your dish really looks yummy !!!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP