Thanks...from the bottom of my Heart

Friday, July 06, 2007

I received this very beautiful present from an online friend all the way from Singapore. I've known her (online) the very first time when I started blogging. I sooo liked the templates she did that I just had to e-mail her and thank her. It's the very first template I used. She was kind to have responded to that email and since then we became friends. We exchange emails once in a while, and she never fails to share all the beautiful photos of her and the family especially her lil one. Too bad I didn't know her yet when I went to visit Singapore in 2004. We were there in February and I started blogging in July of the same year. Hopefully I will get to see her sometime as I love Singapore. Thank you so much for your wonderful friendship and the trust GIRL! And thanks a lot for remembering me on my special day, I really really appreciate it. Take care of yourself, hugs and kisses to you and the lil one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP