Freshly Baked Cookies Gone Tomorrow

Saturday, August 25, 2007

If I'm not lazy, I normally bake 2 sets of cookies, chocolate chip for the man, and oatmeal for the kids. And would you believe after putting it in the cookie jars, each of them will bring it to their rooms. They don't get tired munching them. They say it tastes good, sweetness just right, and lots and lots of hershey's chocos. I don't usually follow the measurement of the sugar in the recipe but cut it to half so it won't taste as sweet. Now they say I make the best cookie in town and that makes me smile ear to ear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP