Memories at the Ball Park

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

When we visited my friend in San Francisco, they treated us to a baseball game. We were all excited because this is a first for all of us and at the same time apprehensive thinking that we will just get bored since we're not familiar with the game. But alas! my son enjoyed it a lot. He cheered like he was one of them. Liking the game, he's been bugging me to get an Autographed Bat for him. Hearing her brother bugging me, my little girl also wanted to have an Autographed Jersey. And I was like, why not? I too enjoyed and I wanted my own Baseball Memorabilia. That's how much we enjoyed the game, and being a first, we just wanted to have some remembrace from the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP