Portable Nebulizers

Monday, August 20, 2007

I come from a family with a history of asthma. I remember when I was still a kid, whenever i'm having asthma attacks, I couldn't sleep well. I had to pop in some medicine to relieve the heaviness in breathing. In my family now, it's Josh who has it, whenever he has colds and cough, it always couples with asthma. So his pediatrician advised us to have a nebulizer at home. Sometimes we had to bring that heavy and bulky nebulizer to school. I hope I had found this portable oxygen concentrator before buying that big one. This one is lightweight, small in size, runs on 2 AA batteries. This is very efficient and even better with those tabletop nebulizers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP