The Steak That They All Love

Wednesday, August 15, 2007



If you ask the members of my family what they want for lunch or dinner, they would all recite in unison "STEAK". Whenever we eat out, the first thing they look for in the menu is steak. Yes, they don't get tired of eating steak. So I thought, why not learn how to do steak right at my own home. So I did. I usually buy it (tenderloin, sometimes ribeye) from Monterey. But today we are lucky, my SIL arrived from the States and she brought us some. Yippee! And here's how to do it.

Continue reading HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP