5 Amazing Nights

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I was tagged by Cuz Marie and Anna aka Francine some 100 years ago ^_^ , geez I just couldn't find the time doing all these tags so it took this long =)

1. HS Club's Party - when my then crush gave me his hanky which I kept for a very long time, I guess until I graduated from college, lol.

2. On my 25th birthday - when I dated this guy who really made me feel that I was really important.

3. August 22, 1992 - When I married my husband, you already know why ^_^

4. August 28, 1993 - Seeing my darling doll Ish for the first time.

5. December 15, 1995 - Seeing my darling boy Josh for the first time.

I'm not tagging anyone with this, I've been tagging a lot of people lately, but if you want to do this, go ahead and grab it, then please let me know, okie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP