Bag Addicts

Friday, September 28, 2007



I got a new bag again, I don't know whats with bags that I can't resist it. I guess every woman wants to own bags in different colors. This is the first time I got a bag in yellow. Isn't is pretty? Hmmmm....now what color of shoes can I wear with this? A yellow one too? Nah, I don't like to get a yellow shoe at the moment, too much shopping already, harhar.







This is Isha's new school bag, when she saw this she went gaga over it. And why not, it's just a beauty! Baby, can I borrow it some time? We actually share bags, so we don't really feel guilty when we keep on buying, hehe. The same goes with shoes ^_^ . The nice thing about having a teenage daughter, she loves shopping too, so I'm not alone, bweeeehhhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP