Hubby's Treat

Thursday, September 20, 2007

We finally found time today to go for our facials. It's suppose to be a monthly thing, but we missed out on August because of our busy schedules. Good news! They got a little white heads today, compared to July's which was really yucky, black and white heads combined. Today I had deep cleansing with collagen mask, they say collagen is to firm the facial muscles. Last July I had deep cleansing too but with seaweed mask for open and large pores. They suggest that I go alternate, they only recommend this two facials for me. She suggested too that I go for power peel, well I have to think it over because it's kinda pricey, I still have to save for that. I don't think N will treat with me a power peel.

Reminder: If you can, you might also want to have monthly facials, it helps especially now that we're getting a little, you know what ^_^ It's not actually vanity, but just taking care of your skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP