I Love your Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007


I was given this "I Love Your Blog" award by Shern's Mom. I am giving her this award too, I'm really addicted and attached to her blog. She's a wonderful and sweet person, a very caring mother to Shern. I like the way she writes, direct to the point and very entertaining, thus I keep coming back. Leena, thanks a lot for this award, coming from you, it's WOW!

Now I'm also giving this award to my favorite blogs:
Cuz Marie :: Krisa :: Shireen :: Chinnee :: Francesca :: MamaBok :: Thess :: AnP :: Rhada :: Justice ::DaphneLaura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP