Miss TagAlong

Sunday, September 30, 2007



Wake up you sleepy head! The moment we left the house last Saturday, she was comfortably sleeping in the car all the way to our destination. She continued sleeping in the car while we were working. She only woke up to ask where we were eating. Aha, so that's the reason why she wants to tag along. We used to call her the "ambiance" girl, she eats a lot when we go to fine restaurants ^_^

That's my girl! She wants to follow wherever we go all the time, even if she's tired, she'd still go with us. If she sees us dressed, the next thing would be "Where are you guys going? Can I come?" I asked her why she can't stay put in the house, a quick reply comes "I'm just like Lolo (grandpa), he gets bored when he's home all the time." Haha! Good excuse little girl!

Today we went to SM San Lazaro, and when she learned that we were going, "Can I come?" Told her that we would just take the jeepney. I thought she wouldn't tag along since she's not into jeepney rides. To my surprise she said, "No problem Mother!" So she came. When we were about to alight, I asked her if she knows what to say, with confidence she told me, "Help! Please stop!" Bwaaaaahhhh, that's my Miss TagAlong Girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP