Things I don't Like to Hear

Friday, September 21, 2007

I've been tagged by Chinnee and Jacelyn on 8 things you shouldn't be telling me.

1. You're getting thinner! (Duh! If I put on some weight, you'll say I'm fat!)

2. Sleep early! (I'm insomniac you know!)

3. There's something lacking in your cooking! (Go ahead and eat in the restaurant!)

4. You should be eating more! (Sorry, I don't want to put on weight!)

5. You drive too fast! (I get impatient when I drive like a turtle!)

6. Don't sleep in your street clothes! (Gosh, as if I do it often, just let me be
ok? especially if i'm too sleepy)

7. You're now rich! (No I'm not, it's not me ok?)

8. Why don't you have another baby? (Can you carry it for me...9 months!)


Those who have told the TRUTH are:
Ogre the Caveman
Janice this is a miracle
Trinity from Rooms of My Heart
Rinnah from It’s all about the spin…
Giddy Tiger from Giddy Tigers
Leah from Leah’s Cafe
K.I.A.S.U.M.U.M
MummyInVain


What don't you want to hear? Please tell me so I won't commit a mistake of asking you.

Cuz Marie
KC
MamaBok
Francine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP