12 Questions

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thanks for this tag Anna aka Francine. Very timely ^_^ you already know why, hehe!


1. What’s your favorite color? for now it’s green, pink and purple
2. What’s your favorite quote? “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
3. Favorite television show? GMA news
4. What part of the chicken in your favorite? Wings
5. When you get a cold or the flu are you tough or a big baby? Tough, I have to take care of myself, you know!
6. Are you more serious or a big dork? I can be both if I choose to!
7. Use one word to describe how you are feeling right now. Happy ^_^
8. Name your worst habit. Touching my zits.
9. Name a book that you could read over and over again. The Girl With a Pearl Earring
10. Are you a collector of anything? magnets, coins from different countries
11. What’s one of your favorite blogs to read? it’s all in my sidebar, go check it out
12. Name one thing you are passionate about. Cooking for now.
I’m not gonna tag anybody for now, but if you feel like doing it, go ahead and grab it, but please let me know, so i’ll know more about you ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP