3 Things I Can't Let Go

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lizeth wants to know the 3 Things I Can’t Let Go. Well for now it’s:


1. Blogging - obviously you know the reason why. I am overwhelmed by what I am making especially in the last two days. I count it as a blessing from God, and I want to take advantage of it while it lasts.


2. Belly Dancing - this is my only form of regular exercise which I really love, other than that, I am a lazy bum.


3. Cooking - I feel happy seeing my family enjoy what I cook for them. Yeah sometimes I get tired, but at the end of the day I can still smile at myself, giving myself a pat on the shoulder “Good cooking Girlie”!


Hmmm, how about you KC, Francine, Cuz(now that you are the Chairman), and Rhada? Please? Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP