Dr. Love

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I usually hear couples say "Love is lovelier the second time around." But have you given it some thought why couples who break up and get back together say this line? Would you be able to say this line too? Yes you can by all means. But to be able to do this, there are a lot of things to be considered in the relationship. It's not like nothing happened and you just ignore why in the first place you broke off. You need to reassess the whole relationship if you want it to work the second time around. One should be honest to admit their mistakes, and try to avoid committing the same mistakes again. You should be able to pinpoint why you broke off in the first place, and discuss how you can avoid going through this again. After reassessing everything, try and have a heart to heart talk on how to make the relationship work. Try asking yourselves these questions. How can I show my partner my love and appreciation? How can I be more loving and more sensitive to my partner's needs? Do I spend quality time with my partner? Do I respect my partner? Do we work as a team to achieve our goals? Am I thoughtful? These are just a few to make the relationship work better. Remember, it takes two to tango. Examine yourselves if you fall short of the things that would make every relationship last a lifetime.

Now if getting back is not possible, don't force it, it will not really work. You will all the more get hurt and you wouldn't know what's to follow. Instead try and accept it then move on. Here are some tips on how to survive a break up. I really find this article very helpful. I've been there and I know. I followed some of it and would have taken more of it had I known of this article. Believe me, don't let the agony linger when all you need to do is try and forget and just move on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP