Germany and Austria

Friday, October 05, 2007

I have heard lots of wonderful experiences from people who just had their vacation in Germany. They enjoyed every minute of their stay there and had wished that they could stay longer so they could visit all what Germany has to offer. I asked them what sites I should visit in case we get the chance to visit Germany. He suggested that we go see the Berlin Wall and find out why it was erected and how it fell. He even told us to join the Berlin City Walking Tour because it covers interesting sites. He even shared with us the Hotels in Berlin which is really affordable. Well I believe him because he's been there.

Oh I have an idea, since Austria is just in the border of Germany, we can also visit it. Since I have watched The Sound of Music, I've always wanted to see the place. My daughter would be excited too, she watches that film over and over again. Aside from Salzburg, maybe Vienna would be a nice place to see too. St. Stephan's Cathedral should be a real beauty because of its different architectural styles. I'm sure there are a lot more places to see. I've checked the internet to look Hotels in Vienna. There are numerous hotels since a lot of people want to go to Austria for a vacation.

If you're looking for Hotels in Berlin and Hotels in Vienna, just go to this website, cheaperthanhotels.co.uk .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP