I'm A Cool Mom!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007



I'd like to thank Kristine for giving me this Cool Mom Award. I really really appreciate it, at least my effort to be hip and cool is not in vain ^_^ . Nowadays it's really hard to take care of oneself, especially with the demands of motherhood and "wifehood"wifely duties combined, in other words they are demanding. But as much as possible I try to get my "me time" so that I can relax and stay cool.

I'm sharing/giving this award to the following friends who I think are really cool moms:

Cuz Marie - mom to Yeng and Queen
KC - mom to Chantelle
KK - mom to lil K
Leena - mom to Shern
Shireen - mom to Alycia and Sherilyn
Chinnee - Mom to QiQi
Kitty - Mom to Nathan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP