Last Day of Campaign

Saturday, October 27, 2007

I went to the house of Cuz today to show support in her candidacy, this is the last day of the campaign period. It was fun walking in the street, taking pictures of her while talking with the people in her barangay. Man she has a lot of supporters, I think she's gonna win. Let us all wish her good luck and pray that she wins. We'd know the results on Monday after the counting. Go Cuz!

**She's one happy MOMMA too, after the parade, we went to Greenbelt 4 to get her birthday wish. WOOHOO, I'm so happy for you!**

Note: I'll post pictures later, I need to do an opp worth $24, and hope to get the other $21...wahoo, it's christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP