Leftover Pasta

Monday, October 22, 2007

This is what I had for dinner, a leftover from Saturday's dinner ^_^. I actually planned to do Puttanesca, but ended up doing this instead. I actually do not know what it's called, but the family loved it. Good thing I had a number of different noodles in the pantry so I could shift what I'm cooking anytime. Anyway, here's how I did it.



Ingredients:
noodles (Penne)
fresh ripe tomatoes
finely minced onions
finely minced garlic
1 tetra brick Magnolia all purpose cream
Mozzarella Cheese
Kraft Cheddar Cheese
Kraft Parmessan Cheese
Basil
Oregano
Sage
3 tbsps red wine
salt
pepper
1 can anchovies in olive oil
unsalted butter

Here's how to do it:

Before boiling the tomatoes, put a + at the top so it would be easy to peel the tomatoes after you put it in boiling water. Take away the seeds and finely mince the tomatoes.

Melt butter in pan, cook onions until translucent. Add in garlic, tomatoes, anchovies, and season with salt and pepper. Put a dash of basil, oregano and sage. Add the red wine. Stir in all purpose cream, add the shredded cheeses. Follow the directions on how to cook the penne pasta. That's it, sorry I really suck at instructions =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP