Nothing Goes Wrong with WHITE

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've always been a fan of white tee. I can always pair it with anything. Be it in different colors of pants, shorts, long skirts, and mini skirts, nothing can go wrong when you wear a white t.

It's not hard to accessorize a wite t. I can wear it with my chunky beaded necklace if I want to look hip and cool. On cold days, I can wear it under a sweater or a jacket and still be a fashion statement. There are a lot of ways to wear your wite tee, just be imaginative and you will be a standout in a crowd. Oh, I'm not talking about the cheap white tee here, but a rocking tee worn by different music artists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP