She thinks I'm Fabulous

Friday, October 05, 2007



Really Francine, you think I'm Fabulous? You find me extremely pleasing? Oooopsss that's what the dictionary says about the meaning of fabulous ^_^

Well I have a lot of extremely pleasing friends, so I give you this award too.

Cuz Marie - well she lives up to her name, vanidosa, and that makes her extremely pleasing.

KC - visit her other blog, KC Styles, you'll find out why I find her extremely pleasing.

Chesca - she's the ultimate sexy momma!

Leena - I like the way she carries herself, I have not seen her in person, but I'm pretty sure she is fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP