Special Night with Cuz Marie

Sunday, October 14, 2007




Cuz Marie and I went to watch the show of Janet Basco at the Captain's Bar of the Mandarin Oriental on Friday. The show was ok, not that exceptional though, but we had a great evening. I enjoyed watching Christian Bautista (Man he was good looking! I heart him ^_^, so cuuuutee) and Sitti. Sitti looked so young, I pictured her as matured looking based on her singing voice, she's real good with bossanova. Janet is still at her best, she was good too.

But how? How could we have forgotten to take our pictures? I only realized it when I uploaded the pictures I took of the show. Too bad, we were really "dressed" for the occassion. You can see how I looked here. I hope Cuz Marie was able to take a picture of herself coz she was really beautiful that night in her 4-inch peep toe!



**Thanks for bringing me home Cuz!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP