What's Inside My Bag

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Kri, here take a look ^_^ !



1. SE for my globe
2. Blackberry for my sun (my private line with Cuz Marie)
3. iPod Mini
4. Tissue
5. LV wallet
6. Blardy Red card holder
6. Fan
7. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava
8. Lancome Lipstick in En Vougue
9. YoungBlood Rice Mineral Compact to take out the shine
10. Halls Icemint
11. Blue Ballpen
12. Body Spray from my daughter Ish
13. If only I can squeeze in this bean bag chairs or love sack or foam chairs

*The reason why I wanna squeeze in those chairs is because I wanna have all of them. It looks so comfortable and I wanna bring it anywhere with me.



Now do you mind telling me what's inside your bag?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP