The Chairwoman Celebrates Her Bday!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I attended the birthday celebration/thanksgiving party of the newly elected Chairwoman (my Cuz). She was having her victory walk with matching drums when we got to their house. I was overwhelmed to see all the people who love her, there were a lot of people in the street to greet her. Part of her celebration was a raffle, giving away different prices for the people in her barangay. I was kinda teary eyed while taking pictures, I couldn’t contain my happiness seeing my beautiful cousin given a warm welcome by the people in her barangay. She is loved!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CUZ! I love you, mwah!



See pictures here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP