Christmas Spirit

Wednesday, November 28, 2007




Oh yes! I’m finally done with the tree. I am quite late in setting it up, I was waiting for my daughter Ish to help me put the trimmings. I don’t know why we haven’t done in in the past weekends, aaahh we were always out and by the time we got home we were dead tired already. So one afternoon, I took the liberty to decorate the tree with the help of my “angels”. I actually find the trimmings boring already since I’ve had it for the last 4 years I think. Hopefully next year, I will be able to change the theme and probably change my tree too. Well let’s see ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP