Early Christmas Present

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I just accompanied N to the mall this afternoon to buy a cellphone. I’ve been eyeing this unit (Motorolla V3i) since Saturday when I accompanied a friend also to scout for a new unit. We were supposed to buy it on the 30th, but since I was already at the mall today, I decided to buy it instead. When I was about to pay for it, N said that he’ll get it for me and that would be his early christmas present. Darn! Had I known, I should have chosen the Motorolla V8 instead…lol. I’m happy with my latest toy, nah it’s not expensive and I got it at a really good deal. It’s sleek and a challenge too, it’s totally different from the 2 units that I use. Hhhmmm, it’s a matter of getting used to the new navigation, I’m not too old to learn, but it’s mentally challenging, haha, just kidding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP