Field Trip

Sunday, November 04, 2007



I got a text message from my cousin Aleli (dad’s side) if I wanted to join the “field trip” for senior citizens (my Mom, Aunties Glo, Trining and Telly) to 168 Mall at Divisoria on Friday. They actually talked about it while we were at the cemetery and I was like laughing at them, even asking how they can manage to go. That is not just the place for them, there are lots of people and I am just scared that they will be elbowed and could not take it. I thought they were just kidding me, but no, they are really decided to go. I sent an sms to my cousin asking if my Mom is going, and she said yes. Well I have to join their so called field trip, I need to take care of my 81 year old Mom, although she is still very able. My daughter Ish wants to tag along, but I don’t think I will bring her, it’ s hard to take care of 2 people. Next time Ish, we will have our own time. I will just get you the things you requested me to buy for you, ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP