Lanterns

Wednesday, November 07, 2007



My daughter Ish took this picture. Isn’t it lovely? She is indeed the daughter of N. She proudly showed me this picture and a lot more she took in Subic. Now she is asking us to have it printed in 8r so she could have it framed and display in her room. Honestly I like almost all the photos she took. She has the eye, and it needs to be developed more. She only used her Canon point and shoot camera, what more if we gave her the professional one. The funny part, she was asking if she can sell her pictures in Ebay, haha. She even asked me if professional photographers really earn big moolah. Hmmm how should I answer that, if I’d say yes then she might forget her dream of becoming a lawyer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP