Metallic

Saturday, November 17, 2007



This is what my darling doll Ish ordered when I went to 168 Mall. She wanted some headbands in metallic colors. “Mom buy me every metallic headband that you see. I got each for 25 pesos ($.60) only, yay what a bargain. Now she goes to school wearing it and she can get to change colors everyday. She has quite a collection already, I don’t know why shes fond of those. Ah girls! They love all those girlie stuffs, if only she can get a hand on all those girlie stuffs she finds in the mall, then her room will be full of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP