Mother-Daughter Bonding

Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is what we do every night before Ish goes to bed. In between watching TV, I blow dry her hair. She likes to take a bath at night so she won’t wake up early in the mornings just to get ready for school. And she said something like, “I don’t want to bother you in the mornings Mom, to comb my hair.” Yes, I used to do that every morning before she goes to school. She wants me to style her hair, nah make that fix her hair. She claims that she does not know how to put the clip properly. She claims too that whenever I’m the one putting the clip, her hair stays in place. I’m happy with our bonding time. If my darling boy goes for a massage, then my darling girl goes for a blow dry. Mommy’s special touch is still there, it’s one way of showing my love for my kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP