My Choice

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Been tagged by Chairman Vanidosa, I find this cute ^_^


*This would be my choice if you let me pick between the two, but it does not necessarily mean that I go for those brands. Heehee, FYI only!


1. Smart or Globe: - Globe (FYI…these 2 are the leading telecomunications companies here in the PI)

2. ABS-CBN or GMA: - GMA7 (leading television stations in the PI)

3. Penshoppe or Bench: - I’d go for Bench*

4. Avon or Personal Collection: - Avon (only for their eyebrow pencil)

5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cell phone: Sony Ericsson

6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: - Hello Kitty

7. Sony or JVC TV: - JVC

8. Lee or Guess Jeans: - Guess*

9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: - Sketchers*

10. Swatch or Rolex watch: - Swatch (it’s funky)*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP