WOW!

Thursday, November 22, 2007




All I can say is WOW! What a nice way to start the week, although this is the second day already ^_^ . I am flattered or should I be? As you all know, the one who gave me these awards is my cousin. Nah, she does not play favorites and she is not a liar, hehe. Thank you Chairman!



Now lemme see… ah I need to give these awards to the following:
KC - the pregnant sexy and beautiful MOMMA.
Leena - she always thinks she’s FAT but she’s not really. I find her pretty and sexy.
Sachiko - wow is all I can say, she’s very pretty and sexy.
Jet - gosh this woman is vavavoom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP