Belly Dancing

Saturday, December 08, 2007



We had the privilege of having Pacita Prasarn as guest instructor at our belly class. She is an instructor based in the US, and she's really good. She taught us different ways on how to do the shimmy. And I was like, huh! how did she do that? It's really amazing how she can move her body and how she can isolate her movements. It was like wow! I don't know if I got her techniques right as it was really quite foreign to me. Too bad she taught for about 30 minutes only. She actually had another class yesterday. But I was not able to attend, I had a prior commitment. She'll be here until the 20th I guess, I hope I can still attend the special class she'll be having.


**More pix here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP