Motherhood

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Seems like for the last 4 weekends, we have been watching movies. Oh I love it when N treats us to movies. It’s a nice way to bond with my teenagers. We get to have dinner together at any restaurant we pick, we can play at timezone while waiting for the movie, or probably shop for a good 30 minutes. It makes us closer as a family. I wonder until when this will happen. And while we are still at it, all I have to do is enjoy the company of my teenagers. Yeah yeah teenager is stressed here. Gosh it’s frustrating to have teenagers, sometimes I don’t and I can’t understand how they think. I try to be cool as much as possible, but most of the time I can’t cope up. So all I do every night is pray for them. And the Lord has answered my prayers. The teachers said they’ve improved a lot in their attitude, which gave me a sigh of relief. All I can do now is really pray harder and harder, for I can’t really take full control of them anymore. Gone are the days when I can “terrorize” them to do some things. Oh I love motherhood, a never ending challenge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP