No BodyGuard

Wednesday, December 19, 2007


My day started early despite the fact that I slept at three in the morning. I woke up at 8 to get ready to go and pay for our monthly taxes at the Bureau of Internal Revenue. I had to go to three areas particularly Caloocan, Pasay and Makati. I actually finished early and didn't encounter any hassles. Since I was done, I decided to go back to 168 Mall sans the bodyguard. I hope I was able to get everything I needed because it has already been three days of going back and forth. It's quite tiring, I see multitudes of people, all from different walks of life. Gone are the days that only those who can't really afford go to Divisoria, now it's getting to be everyone's favorite shopping paradaise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP