Paintings

Friday, December 14, 2007

I don't really mind whether it's reproduction or not. I'm talking about buying a painting to hang on our empty walls. Honestly, we don't have any paintings at home so our living room or any room for that matter really looks bare. Admit it, a house would look beautiful with paintings on the walls. So what if it's Art Reproductions, as long I have something to put in the dead spots of our house. And of course let's face it, I'm not one of the taipans to be able to buy one, lol. I can settle for a reproduction actually.

While I was browsing Overstockart.com, I can't help but admire the Abstract Oil Paintings they have in their website. And my eyes got really big upon seeing their prices. The ones that I liked were on sale. It's like I don't have any reason this time not to own it. Aside from the fact that it's on sale, shipping is free. I can always have it shipped over at my sister's place in the United States. Oh before I forget, these are real hand painted oil paintings. With 70 percent off the gallery price, this is such a good buy. Go check it out too. They can even help you choose a perfect painting to match your decor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP