Store Your Wines Properly

Friday, December 21, 2007

Isn't that pretty? I really want to have that for Christmas. I know, you'd say the reason why I picked it is because of the swirls. Yeah I am totally in love with anything that's "swirly". I don't know why, but ever since I can remember, anything with swirls that I get hold on too, I really buy it. I just find it very appealing. I think that would make a beautiful piece of furniture in the house. Something that would make people's head turn. And besides it's really unique. I do have a Wine Rack at home, but it holds only 3 bottles. All the rest of the bottles are just lying in the store room. Obviously, I'm not storing my wines properly, but what can I do, as I've said I only have a rack that holds 3 bottles. So I guess it's about time that I get a new one ASAP. Especially now that it's the season of giving, a lot of our clients and friends give us wines as presents. This time I'm not gonna let it stand just like that. Wines are expensive and I don't want to put it to waste. I'd like to enjoy its real taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP