Tired

Saturday, December 22, 2007


I spent the whole afternoon baking cookies to be given away. I made 2, oatmeal raisin w/ choco chip, and chocolate chip. When Ish smelled the aroma of the cookies, she immediately went down to help. My son on the other hand was busy chatting with his friends. He came down too, but in a disguise of a food critic. Oh that's what he wants to become someday ^_^. He said the cookies were A OK, but liked the choco chip cookies more. I think I made about 150, that's why I fell asleep while taking a rest. Oh I ate a lot too for dinner, we had Chicken Curry and Fried Veggie Lumpia, yum!


Day 4: Soda Free =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP