Video Games

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Do you know what I do when I feel like everything's monotonous? I go to my son's room and play video games. Sometimes I play for two hours straight, and if it gets a little exciting, I go beyond the two hours. It relieves the stress and help me work on my reflex. I noticed that I have gotten a little slower, and it helps getting back my reflex. Not only that, I get to exercise, especially if I use his Nintendo Wii. I play boxing, and I get excited and all even if I'm the only one in the room. It pays to be silly sometimes, I don't really mind as long as I am enjoying myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP