20-Question Tag

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I really love doing all these tags but sometimes I can't do all at the same time. Jaunuary is really a very busy month so my computer time is not much compared to other months. Anyway, I'd like to thank Cuz for this tag.

Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? I wanted to get married at the age of 25, but it all happened after a year, age 26.

2. What color do you like most? Black for now.

3. If you can have a superpower, what should it be? Poverty will have no place on earth.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Canada

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? My big fat nose.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry then Pray.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My loved ones.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Give 10% to church, put the bulk in my savings account for emergency purposes, shop.

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? I was able to buy almost all the things that I want.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Generous, loving, understanding.

11. What is your new years resolution for your behalf? huh?

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? None

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Pretentious

14. Which is your greatest asset? hhmm eyes? and legs?

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? More love in the family.

16. How did you celebrate new year? Attended the family reunion.

17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. Legs

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? Peace and Quiet

19. Where do you plan to celebrate V-Day? No plans yet

20. What’s your opinion about paid blogging? I don't mind reading paid posts in someone else's blog, I find it informative, thus I'm for paid blogging.

I'm not tagging anyone. Seems like there is a great backlog in doing all these tags ^_^ . But if you wanna do these, then go ahead, it's for you to grab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP