After 2 Trips

Thursday, January 31, 2008





I've finally uploaded the photo, so here it is. That is the kind of style I really wanted in the first place. I've longed for that style for a month now and I finally got it after having 2 trips to the salon. My favorite stylist was not around, I totally forgot the her day off falls on a Wednesday. The other stylist even asked me if I was really sure that I wanted her to do my hair. Like duh, I wouldn't make an appointment in the first place if I wasn't sure. Maybe it's out of respect to my stylist that's why she was not confident enough to touch my hair. Well I understand, but it's still up to the client you know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP