Back to Doing Nail Art

Friday, January 25, 2008




I'm back to business, doing nail art that is. I miss doing it. The last time I did my nails was like eons ago. I was really pretty much into it before, like changing nail art every week. But suddenly I felt really lazy, probably because I have run out of ideas. Yeah I have a nail art magazine where I can copy designs. But i'm not that good really and most of the designs were complicated. I can do it with my left hand, but what about my right hand? Tendency is, the design gets crooked or something. Again I'm not a pro, but at least I can do it on my own. It looks neat from afar, but don't look closely, you will be disappointed ^_^.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  7:43 PM  

It is splendid blog. I am studied. Please link to this sit

Anonymous,  8:31 PM  

Nail art is a creative field and the fashioning and designing of nails is becoming more and more innovative. Various mediums like dried flowers, beads and fabrics can be used to enhance the beauty of nails.

Nail Art

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP