Big Business

Monday, January 21, 2008

Clothing business is booming right now. I have a friend who got into this business some two years back. And you know what? She was able to buy a new car already. What she does is buy wholesale clothes, some made by designers, some not. Then she sells it at a reasonable price. I wonder if she knows about merchandizeliquidators.com. This company supplies clothing liquidation from high end department stores. I saw the brands they carry and it's pretty impressive. I like their men's clothing. And they sell only at $7.50 each. These are name brands I tell you. So now are you already convinced about putting up your own clothing business?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP