Desperadas

Friday, January 04, 2008

I had a pretty hectic day yesterday. I woke up early to get ready for our annual cousins day. Since I can't use my car (color coding), I asked our driver to bring me to my aunt's house. I am to ride with my cousins going to Serendra. We had lunch at Abe, and the food was really awesome, no wonder it's very hard to get a table on peak hours. We didn't get to spend the whole day with each other, but with the short time we had, it was all fun. I posted a picture at my other blog.

Late in the afternoon, I got an sms from Chairman Vanidosa asking if we can watch Desperadas with our 2 girls. Even if I had a slight headache that time, I still went because I really wanted to watch that film plus I wanted to be with Cuz. I really miss her a lot. Ever since she became the Chairman of her barangay, we hardly see each other. So every invitation I get from her, I grab. We had fun watching the movie, it was kinda hilarious.

Day 17: Soda Free =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP