My Soda Free Challenge Update

Monday, January 07, 2008

I started this soda-free challenge on December 19, 2007. And i'm mighty proud to say that I've been quite successful. I don't crave for COKE anymore. Since the 19th of December, I've had four "soda-free not" days. I've had soda on the second day since the challenge started. I totally forgot about the challenge honestly. I remembered it only when the glass was half empty. I had soda on Christmas and New Year. I don't think there is an explanation for that. With so much food, who does not need soda? Right? Right! lol Last Sunday (jan 6) was an exception again. We attended a wedding and I developed allergies with the food I ate. I had to go to the nearby drugstore to purchase medicine. While waiting for the medicine to take effect, I had to have sugar, so soda it is!

Day 19: I had soda =( (january 6)
Day 20: Soda Free =) (january 7)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP