New Look Again!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I had another haircut again, lol. Honestly I really wanted a shorter haircut but the hairdresser found it too short. In other words he was able to convince me not to have the style I had in mind. N really knew that I wanted it shorter, so he kept on bugging me to have another haircut. He said a shorter one would fit the frame of my face. So this afternoon, I made an appointment with Salon de Manila to have a haircut. My stylist wasn't there but that did not stop me from having shorter hair. I'm too tired to upload pictures, maybe tomorrow, all right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP